SouLfULL VIBEs (unisex scent)
SouLfULL King (for Kings) - NEW SCENT!
SouLfULL Queen (for Queens) - NEW SCENT!
Hemp Oil - NEW!
Here are five ways natural hemp seed oil will benefit your skin:
1. An Effective Moisturizer:The fats, or lipids, in hemp oil are similar to those found in the skin. This makes it an effective moisturizer and protectant for skin. It increases the elasticity of the skin and brings new life to dry, tired or dehydrated skin.
2. As a Dietary Supplement, Benefits the Skin:Taking it as a nutritional supplement can thin the blood, helping to prevent unsightly varicose veins on the skin. Hemp seed oil is made from the only edible seed that contains gamma-linolenic acid. This substance is needed to regulate hormone levels and it can diminish hormone-related acne outbreaks.
3. Skin Rashes and Acne Can Be Treated:Because psoriasis is caused by a deficiency of omega-6 fatty acid, hemp oil is an effective treatment. It also hydrates the skin and brings more oxygen to it, which makes it a good treatment for eczema and dry, itchy skin. Because hemp oil is a natural product with no known side effects, it is ideal for treating skin irritations.Hemp oil can also bring down the redness and irritation of acne outbreaks. Over time, it can help eliminate acne by keeping the skin healthy and hydrated. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t block the pores but will actually help the skin balance oil production.
4. Rich in Supplements for Healthy Skin:Not only is hemp oil rich in vitamins A and E, it also contains trace amounts of important minerals like potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium and phosphorus. Ingesting it improves cardiovascular health and blood flow to the skin.It is also high in antioxidants, which are elements that prevent or slow cell damage. Because of this property, some people believe that the regular application of hemp oil slows the aging of the skin.
5. Used in Cosmetics and LotionsHemp oil is used in lotions, shampoos, conditioners, sunscreens, lip balms and other products for the skin. The moisturizing properties of the oil are one reason for adding it to these products. It also adds vitamin D to the skin, allowing the absorption of calcium that is needed for soft, smooth skin.It can also be used as a gentle makeup remover. If all of the makeup doesn’t come off with one application of the oil, it can be repeated. You are getting the added benefit of providing moisture to your face while cleansing it.
For custom sizes and scents e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org